19 November 2012

Please, Do This

In 1968, my father said, "Those stupid bastards, they've nominated Nixon. There's no way that they will win now."

He was, of course, spectacularly wrong, but I feel much more secure in saying that I support Charlotte Allen's call for Sarah Palin to be the 2016 Republican nominee:
The Republican Party has been doing a lot of hand-wringing and finger-pointing since the presidential election. Half the conservative columnists and bloggers say the GOP lost because it overemphasized social issues such as abortion and gay marriage. The other half says the party didn't emphasize them enough. And everyone denounces Project ORCA, the campaign's attempt to turn out voters via technology.

But I've got a suggestion for cutting short the GOP angst: Sarah Palin for president in 2016.

You think I'm joking? Think again.
Read the rest of the article. There's not a bit of snark. She's serious.

I so want to see this.

I think that we could have a 40 state Democratic victory.

The difference between Palin and Nixon is two fold:  She's as dumb as a bag of hammers, and she believes her own PR.

0 comments :

Post a Comment