25 September 2011

Google™ Adsense™ Yet Again…

Yes, once again, the best and the brightest programmers at Google™ have developed software that "reads" my blog, and serves an advertisement that best serves the proclivities of my readers…………Not!!!!

I write about various fraudulent financial schemes, and we see ads for it. I write about how John McCain being a pathetic old man, and his ads appear.

And now, we have have Ron Paul ads (no link, no kidding) showing up when I always refer to him as a loony tune (though by the standards of the current Republican field, he seems almost sane by comparison).

 Seriously, I need to find someone else to serve ads for my blog.

Please note: once again, that I do not vet, nor do I endorse any ad that appears on my site, and I reserve the right to mock both the ads that appear on my site, as well as the advertisers.

Also, please note, this should be in no way construed as an inducement or a request for my reader(s) to click on any ad that they would not otherwise be inclined to investigate further. This would be a violation of the terms of service for Google Adsense.

0 comments :

Post a Comment