25 March 2011

The Concept is So Repugnant that Obama Will Have to Offer a Compromise

Just when I think that the Republican party cannot get any more contemptible, they do something that makes me sit there with a stunned expression on my face that resembles nothing more than a cow that just stepped on its own udder.

Case in point, the Republicans are trying to pass a law that would take away food stamps from the children of strikers:
However, one section buried deep within the bill adds a startling new requirement. The bill, if passed, would actually cut off all food stamp benefits to any family where one adult member is engaging in a strike against an employer:
I understand that Republicans hate labor unions, but taking it out on their children??

You have to be Ernst Stavro Blofeld with the f%$#ing white Persian cat on your lap in order to be that evil.

Of course, I'm sure that Barack Obama will find a way to compromise on it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment