11 November 2010

Catch Phrases I

Round up the usual suspects
Control fraud occurs when a trusted person in a high responsible position in a company, corporation or state uses their powers to subvert the company and to engage in extensive fraud for personal gain.



Pass the Popcorn


We don't care, we don't have to ……… we're the phone company.


Richard Whitney (financier) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia the corrupt head of the NYSE, who went to jail, and had to find work on a farm when he got out.

The origins of the Evangelical political movement grew from racial bigotry, not abortion.

Dianne Feinstein*
*Full disclosure, my great grandfather, Harry Goldman, and her grandfather, Sam Goldman were brothers, though we have never met, either in person or electronically.




 

Once again, I am compelled to make the repeat the wisest thing that I've read this century: (bush fuck up quote)

This article is far better than anything I could write, (alternate link) I learned some things:
In 1746, Parliament passed the Marine Insurance Act, requiring anyone seeking to collect on an insurance contract to have an interest in the continued existence of the insured property. Thus was born the insured-interest doctrine. The indemnity doctrine, which precludes a buyer from insuring property for more than it’s worth, soon followed. The point of these rules is to limit insurance contracts to trading existing risks and not to create new risks by giving buyers of insurance incentive to destroy property. The doctrines have been part of insurance law in both England and the United States (which in 1746 were colonies under English common law) ever since.

     
Bummer of a birth mark, InsertNameHere

*The definition of Santorum is, "That frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex".

how do do indented multiline footnotes

*how do do indented multiline footnotes
testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing tes

The classic rejoinder is the Yiddish, "Az der bubbe vot gehat baytzim vot zie geven mein zayde." (If my grandmother had balls she'd be my grandfather.)

Please note: once again, that I do not vet, nor do I endorse any ad that appears on my site, and I reserve the right to mock both the ads that appear on my site, as well as the advertisers.

Also, please note, this should be in no way construed as an inducement or a request for my reader(s) to click on any ad that they would not otherwise be inclined to investigate further. This would be a violation of the terms of service for Google™ Adsense<™.


The Swedish concept of Offentlighetsprincipen (openness)


At least, there is symmetry.
\


Russia to export Worlds Most Capable Surface to Air Missile my RCS computations

Matthew Yglesias on The Green Lantern Theory of Geopolitics (TPM Cafe)

2 comments :

Gabby said...

This is beautiful i <3 it

Matthew G. Saroff said...

This is just an online store of quotes, etc. that I keep for reference.

Cloud storage of a sort, I guess.

Post a Comment