19 September 2010

Where I Wish I Could Be on October 30


Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity

Stephen Colbert's March to Keep Fear Alive
At Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity on the National Mall in Washington, DC, heckling people at Stephen Colbert's March to Keep Fear Alive on the National Mall in Washington, DC.

Unfortunately, I have a prior appointment, I will be at the SCA event, TNT,* and my kids love that event, so I will be there instead.

Still, I think that anyone who can make there should, because if this outdraws Glen Beck and his racist psychopathic ilk, it shows what his numbers really mean.



*Yes, I know that this year, it's technically the, "Treaty of Troyes," but it's TNT and has been TNT for well over a decade.

2 comments :

Stephen Montsaroff said...

A fitted event to be held on this anniversary, our mother would have approved.

Matthew G. Saroff said...

Yes, but I generally go by the Hebrew date.

Post a Comment