21 July 2010

OK, This is Jim Crow Bigotry in Israel

No other way to explain this.

An Arab man in Israel, Sabbar Kashur, hooked with a unnamed Jewish woman in Israel, and told her that he was Jewish in a successful attempt get into her pants.

When she discovered that he had lied to her about his religion, she filed rape charges, and today, he was convicted of rape by deception and sentenced to 30 months in prison.

Men lie to get into women's pants:
  • I'll respect you in the morning.
  • I've never been married.
  • I'm a stockbroker.
  • This car is a loaner, my Porsche is in the shop.
  • It's just heat rash.
Certainly, I do not think that what Kashur did is right, but it is clearly not criminal either.

I cannot see any reason behind the fact that the Israeli prosecutors and the Israeli judiciary pursued this as a criminal matter beyond bigotry.

0 comments :

Post a Comment