01 June 2010

OK, So Al and Tipper Gore are Separating

It's really no one's business but their own. They are both over 60, and they have been married for 40 years.

It's really none of our business.

So, why am I writing about this?

Because once again, the Washington Post demonstrates just how horrible a human being you have to be in order to have some sort of gig writing opinions for them.

In this case, it's Stephen Stromberg, who is suggesting that there was something "false" about their kiss at the Democratic Convention in 2000 because they are getting separated now.

He's making a point about people complaining about Obama being too cook, but he can't manage not to take a shot at a married couple who are breaking up after 40 years, because that's what the Beltway Kule Kidz do.

Mr. Stromberg, I'm sure that you don't read my screeds, but you are a miserable human being, and I would not piss on you if you were on fire.

Full disclosure: I did actually vote for Nader in 2000, because my vote did not matter, as I lived in Texas, and I regret that vote to this day.

0 comments :

Post a Comment