03 June 2010

Oh For F%$#'s Sake!!!!

Bueller? Bueller.
Google™ Adsense™ is at it again.

This time, the American Spectator magazine, which was a useless pile of deceit to begin with, and now that it's no longer channeling the specifics of Monica Lewinski's diet is completely irrelevant, ran an ad on my site.

In the scheme of things, I am sure that it won't matter to them, it might cost them a penny, and get me ¼¢.

I probably would not have noticed, but for the fact that they were touting their new Senior Editor, Ben Stein. You know, the guy who got fired by the New York Times because he was whoring himself out to one of the "free credit score" scams.

They should have fired him for the advice he was given: You can become very rich by listening to Mr. "The credit crunch is way overblown," and going the other way.

He is also thee guy who wrote the speech that Nixon never gave about not resigning.

It is amazing how the lamest of the lame seem to achieve success in this world, and then somehow, they appear in the lamest of ads on my blog.

Please note: once again, that I do not vet, nor do I endorse any ad that appears on my site, and I reserve the right to mock both the ads that appear on my site, as well as the advertisers.

Also, please note, this should be in no way construed as an inducement or a request for my reader(s) to click on any ad that they would not otherwise be inclined to investigate further. This would be a violation of the terms of service for Google™ Adsense™.

0 comments :

Post a Comment